Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Column: Franco-Files

I suffer from a disease, and I know I am not the only one. It's called francophilia , and it's serious. An obsession with all things french. How do you know if you have contracted this bug? Do you have souvenir Eiffel Towers around you apartment? Collect anything with a cute french saying on it? Have an assortment of breton striped shirts? If you answered two of three yes, than you are a carrier. Don't worry, you are in good company. As a start of this new column in which I can expand on my obsessions I thought I would compile the perfect French outfit!
Franco-Files




























Striped top
€139 - jades24.com

Burberry short coat
£595 - flannelsfashion.com

Slim jeans
$130 - witchery.com.au

Givenchy low heels
€398 - jades24.com

Benefit BADGal Waterproof Eye Pencil
$20 - bloomingdales.com

French Word Studs
£3.50 - topshop.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh yea know I suffer from the same disease. If only I could afford that pretty little blue Chanel bag. :(

    ReplyDelete