Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Hello all! I hope you are having a splendid valentine's day. This year my valentine and I decided to forgo all the craziness and over the top gestures in leu of saving. We instead went out to run some errands and grabbed a quick lunch. But just because we decided on a low key, casual day doesn't mean that I didn't want to jazz up just a bit, so here's a little outfit of the vday! 


Hat: Presence, Coat: Diane von Furstenberg, Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in True Red: The perfect shade of red. I brightens up your face and even makes you teeth look whiter. This is my go to shade when I want a little pizazz!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag: This was a valentine gift from my boyfriend a few years ago. It's one of those bags that only holds a credit card, ID and some lipgloss but I love it.  This isn't however my favorite valentine gift I've ever received...This little guy is!
Harry "Winston" Churchill

Now here's a little Valentine's Day jam for you. 




5 comments:

  1. i gave both of those valentine presents. you also got a snazzy bag this year too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yes, this is true. still love winston the most.

      Delete
  2. Sheesh! You're pretty! That bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Marc Jacobs bag. My 'fella and I kept it low key as well, I think sometimes its so much more relaxing and sweet that way.

    ReplyDelete