Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh, the flash of it all.

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! I spent some wonderful lazy days in Richmond with my parents and best friend, it was a great and much needed mini break. I did score some amazing finds at the Sak's Fifth Avenue after Thanksgiving sale, more on that later as I left my camera behind. But fear not, it is in transit back to me. Let's just say there is some DVF in there! Anyways, I love coming back to Chicago after Thanksgiving break because it seems like it's instantly Christmas time. All the lights and wreaths are up and it's that final countdown for school to end (forever!!). Here's a little collage of some of my favorite christmas things:

Hello Kitty Ornaments: I'm determined to have a Hello Kitty tree this year!
Barbie Christmas Plates: Love these! They would be perfect for parties.
Panettone: This Italian Christmas treat is a must at my house, always served warm with loads of butter!
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Strips: I've had these awesome plaid nails since Halloween as I've been saving them for the holidays.
Tacky Light Tours: Is there anything more fun than running around strangers' lawns?
Chanel Red Lipstick: Perfect with any party dress.
Sofia Coppola Champagne: Such a pretty bottle and would be great for making Belinis and Mimosas
Metallic Pink Tree: The tacky girl within wants nothing more than this flash!


No comments:

Post a Comment