Sunday, October 16, 2011

saturdays call for sparkle sweaters.

Yesterday was my first day off in two weeks! Something about having only one glorious day off makes it quite hard to enjoy. So many plans, not enough time. I feel like I have to get everything done in that one day, which never lives up to the hype. I managed to get a few things done, returns to H&M, lunch with the boyfriend, a little homework. I also went to one of my favorite places, Lee Nail Supply on Argyle, to pick up some new fall colors. This place is great! They sell all the good brands, Essie, OPI etc for $4!! Can't beat that. The girl that runs the place is super nice too, very helpful and knows her nail polish! Here's a little outfit of the day and my new purchases:


jacket: Jack B.B. Dakota (Presence) , sweater: Presence, jeans: H&M, boots: Merona from Target, bag: Fovever 21, scarf: Presence

watch: Michael Kors, bracelets: Presence, J. Crew

from left: Over the Top: a shimmery charcoal, Better Together: a pinky, milky nude, Mucho Dinero: camel nude, A List: a deep true red, Angora Cardi: a brownish purple. 

Mucho Dinero: This is the one I was the most excited about. It does make the fingers look longer and it's pretty sophisticated, but it's the same color as my skin. So, the verdict still's out on this one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment