Thursday, October 27, 2011

cause thursday is my friday...

Phew! What a long day! Work, school and some much needed social time.  After trudging through this never ending day I got to meet up with some of my fabulous fashion school friends for drinks and gossip. Walking through the loop at night lately I can't believe I'm living in this awesome city doing all the things I always wanted to do. So, here's to you Chicago, let me just get that out there, before I start cursing you out for your horrendous winters (yet again)!
Everything's a bit better in a new dress though don't you think? Here's the latest aquistion. This little number was a gift from the boy. Navy and white?! Bows?! A peter pan collar?! Yes Please! Here is an outfit (and some snippets) of the day:
Dress: Tulle via Presence

Bag: Forever 21, Tights: DKNY via Nordstrom, Boots: Merona for Target

Some current favorites:

Balle spring rolls

Here's what I'm working on right now, what can I say, I'm pretty into the peter pan collar right now. I think it could've used interfacing though, but I still love it. 


Al Green, all songs, but especially this one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment