Wednesday, September 28, 2011

a room of one's own

With graduation fast approaching my only thoughts these days are of moving on and making changes. Aside from finding the perfect career, making decent money, and finding eternal post grad happiness (this all immediately comes with your diploma right?), my main focus seems to be all about a new apartment! I've been sharing a small, charming, yet tiny studio with my lovely fiance for about five years. We've survived through the clutter without killing each other but we are finally in agreement that we need of a "grown up" home.

My main goal in finding true domestic harmony is finally having a studio to work in. The corner of my itty bitty kitchen just isn't cutting it anymore. I need my space! Chanel fabric kept in the kitchen!? It's a sin I tell ya! Here are some of my "fantasy studios":






No comments:

Post a Comment