Monday, September 19, 2011

just because...

A while ago I joined the Etsy crowd. It was inevitable really as any crafter. vintage collector, artist ect seemed to be joining up (here's my shop: Slashed and Sewn). But I have to say, my favorite part is searching other people's shops and adding to my ever growing list of "Favorites". Of course, I never buy anything. Saying "one day" or just seeing my little collection of pretty things keeps me pretty satisfied. I finally however made and Etsy purchase. I found this illustrator Nan Larson, (you can find her here-->Nan's shop) a while back. I have always wanted Margot and Richie Tenenbaum and keeping them in said list just wasn't cutting it. They're just so cute! And they all mine! At ten bucks each and 10 cents for shipping they're a steal! Here are my new goodies and I have included some other standouts. Franny and Zooey are next on my list..the buying one that is!








No comments:

Post a Comment