Monday, December 26, 2011

back to business

Hello all! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. After all this Christmas crazy it's nice to finally relax and start getting back to real life. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and the day after is always a bit sad but at the same time, it's like now that the buying, giving, cooking and cleaning is all done, we can all finally just chill out! Today, I decided to suit up and take my self to the book store for some free internet, yes, my mother's house is internet free oddly enough and get some work and blogging done. Unfortunately, no holiday ootd pics as my mother also possesses the talent of taking the most awful and unflattering photos in all the world! But, she tries! One interesting thing about being back home is looking through all of my old clothes. Every time I come back here I find something that used to be my favorite, or even something I don't remember at all! I re discovered this Issac Mizrahi blouse and Benneton sweater vest that I bought in Rome years ago! I also found these super cute vintage earrings in my old jewelry box. These are surely coming back to Chicago with me!  Here's a little post-holiday ootd:

Earrings: Vintage, Sweatshirt: Proenza Schouler


Blouse: Issac Mizrahi, Vest: United Colors of Benneton, Jeans: J. Crew

Blazer: J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment