Saturday, December 17, 2011

another day, another DVF dress.

The angels are singing as I have finally finished college up and it's time for some Christmas break relaxation.  Last night I had a little birthday/graduation celebration complete with burgers, cocktails and karaoke. All in all a pretty fabulous evening. I also finally purchased a new camera battery! I mean really, what's the point of getting dressed anymore if I can't document it, right? I wore one of my new favorite dresses, a silk DVF number I got at the Saks sale. I just love the deep cowl and the fitted skirt. It seems quite appropriate for any season really. I paired it with shades of brown and wore on of those lipsticks that so dark and dramatic, it's only really appropriate on special occasions...oh, who am I kidding? I wore it grocery shopping this morning. Here's an outfit of the evening:


Dress: Diane von Furstenberg

Booties: Marc Jacobs, Tights: Kate Spade


Fur: H&M, Coat: United Colors of Benneton



No comments:

Post a Comment