Saturday, February 12, 2011

heart and sole


Spring is on it's way! (well sooner or later). Lately magazines have been full of flowery frocks, bright makeup, swimwear, and my favorite, wedges and platform shoes. I've been teetering around in super high seventies style sandals for as long as a I can remember. Although, I love my Fryes and new military style lace up boots, it quickly became so boring sticking on the same old sensible shoes every day knowing you have a beautiful stash of summer heels within arm's reach. Even having lovely new suede booties can be quite disheartening when you know as soon as you leave your apartment you are sure to fall on you face due to the 2 inch thick sheet of ice outside. To be frank, i just don't feel like myself without 5"+ wooden heels.
Here are some of the spring/summer shoes I have my eye on.


Mossimo for Target



Dolce Vita for  Target

See by Chloe

Dolce Vita




Diane von Furstenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment