Friday, April 27, 2012

brighten up

Last Friday I attended a little cocktail party in honor of my friends' upcoming wedding. Being that we are well into April and it's quite chilly again I wanted a bright spring look while still staying warm. My solution? Some super bold color blocking. So bright in fact, that upon arrival I was introduced as a cast member from Designing Women (hopefully, not Delta Burke) haha. Either way I got to carry my new bag which I LOVE ! It's clearly a copy of the Celine version I've been lusting after form quite sometime.  Here's what I wore:
Jacket: H&M, Blouse: Everly, Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick, Booties: H&M

Lipstick: Mac Impassioned


Clutch: Street Level, Bracelets (from left): Presence, Topshop, H&M Watch: Michael Kors



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove that blazer. And let's be honest, Delta Burke should be everyone's go-to style icon!

    ReplyDelete